Saturday, September 12, 2009

Well here we are












To all my adoring fans:
I apologize for the long lapse in my blobbing. I have been crazy busy.
Feel bad: I am doing my student internship (I teach high school all day, every day, to surly Orem city youth for half pay teacher's salary), I am Relief Society president of my student ward (my church group, I'm in charge of all the lady folk), I am finishing up my research so I can bring glory, fame, and honor to myself, BYU, and my professors I was research assistanting for, and trying to be normal and have fun with my hoodrat friends. Luckily I'm not dating anyone; baby, you ain't got the time. Ha. 
=
le crazy life.
But, life is good. 

we went camping for the 8th year at my happy place, Ohanapecosh, Mt. Rainier, Washington

free Iron and Wine concert in Salt Lake City. Met Samuel Beam, the singer, before the show. He was out taking a smoke a few blocks from the concert. 

roadtripped to Madison, Wisconsin to visit my friend Whitney. Riding a tandem on the bike path.

Lake Powell with the family. I went for 4 days, then started teaching school the next day. 

yes I tagged that stop sign

Summer was a success.


No comments: